Featured Posts of Millionaires Giving Money


I Need 5,000 Dollars Right NOW! - Ideas to Make 5,000 Dollars Quickly

I Need 10,000 Dollars Right NOW! - Ideas to Make 10,000 Dollars Quickly

I Need 2,000 Dollars Right NOW! - Ideas to Make 2,000 Dollars Quickly

Welcome to the Millionaires Giving Money Blog. Learn how to Make Money, Save Money and Investment Money. Find out how to ask Millionaires and Billionaires for financial assistance.

Friday, 18 September 2015

How To Ask Oprah Winfrey for Financial Assistance

How to Ask Oprah Winfrey for Financial Assistance


Help need money! If you're in financial hardship and are looking for financial assistance then you could go to Oprah Winfrey for help. If you want to ask Oprah for money because you need financial help fast, need help sorting out your finances then please read on, I have some very useful tips and a sample letter asking the millionaire for money.



How Can I Get Financial Help From Oprah?


The Oprah Winfrey foundation can give you emergency financial help if you need help with money. Financial hardship can happen for a number of reasons and if it is a genuine need then usually you will get help. In this article we explore how are where to find financial help from Oprah as well as Suze Orman. 



If you're looking to take charge of your own finances then check out some of the following money making posts. All the ideas and strategies listed inside these posts are legal and legitimate and you could make a lot of money. I myself have used some of these strategies to rise out of poverty.




Where Can I Get Financial Help?


There are many people in need of money, fortunately there are a group of millionaires who are really willing to help financially if you have a genuine need and a drive to succeed in life. Financial help for single mothers or financial help for school is available from Oprah if you can demonstrate the money will help you.

If you've just lost your job or have been made redundant due to the economic downturn and you can't find a job then you can turn to Oprah for help. The best way to do this is to show that you are doing your best to find a job however you just need some time or money towards getting a new qualification. Oprah has given helped countless people with scholarship education so they can rise out of poverty.

Financial Help From Oprah Winfrey - Help Need Money


If you can persuade Oprah that the money will help you go on to better things then there is a high chance that you will get the money. Oprah has helped many African-American men and women by providing financial help for college. The queen of daytime television really believes in education, so if you're looking for help towards college and university it's worth contacting her.



Need Financial Help Immediately


Financial help for unemployed people is also available, if you didn't have the opportunity to study and have set your heart on educating yourself to get out of poverty then you should contact her. I have included a sample letter that can be used to ask help from millionaires like Oprah.

Write to Oprah for Help


If you're caring for somebody and you've had to give up your job then this is something that Oprah helps out with often. Oprah has provided financial help for cancer patients in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

If you're caring for a loved one and they need constant attention and you don't have the means to get help then you can write to her.You can contact Oprah via her website on the Contact Me page.

Explain how you've been forced into these circumstances and how money can help you care for your loved ones or find a solution to your problems. If you can present a case where the money will be used responsibly then there is a high chance that you will receive help. 

Asking Oprah For College Fees - I Need Financial Help 
Millionaires Who Help People in Need 


If you've just got out of prison or have come out of rehab and are looking to rebuild your life then Oprah is likely to help you. In your letter explain to her that you have just overcome a real problem and are looking to get on the road to recovery and how her money would be spent on things like new qualification and education to get you there. Oprah is one of the best millionaires who help people in need.

There are many ways you can get financial assistance; the basic premise is that you have to use the money to get yourself out of trouble. From time to time we all need some help and people like OW are there to lend us a hand.

How Much Does Oprah Give to Charity


How much money does Oprah giveaway? Well according to Forbes OW has donated in excess of $50M to help the needy, these include charities and also individual people who she can really make a difference to, she is a true humanitarian.

Asking Oprah Winfrey To Support a Charity
Ask For Financial Help Online via Oprah Website


If you want to ask Oprah for help the best way to do this is to ask for financial aid online via her contact page on her Oprah website. 
Make sure you write about your present circumstances and how you have fallen on bad times, you should also write a figure that you have in mind, don’t be greedy just ask for what you need. You then have to explain how you would use this money and how it would help you get out of your current situation.

Financial Help For Families & Financial Help for Unemployed


If you can write a convincing letter there is a good chance that you will get some sort of financial help once your case has been verified.

Sample Letter Asking Oprah Winfrey For Money/Financial Aid Online


Dear Oprah,

Let me start by expressing how much of a fan I am of your show and all your philanthropic work that you have done in the past and will do in the future. I am writing this letter to ask for financial assistance or any help or counselling that you can give me.

If you've lost your job or are unemployed: I have been working at my steel factory for 30 years now and due to the economic downturn I have been made redundant with no redundancy package. I find myself in a place where I don't have adequate skills to get a job in the present market. I have always been interested in medicine and would love the opportunity to pursue this career again. 

I have enclosed a plan which outlines how much I need to see my dream through. I would be grateful for any donation you can give me and rest assured will keep in contact to let you know how I am doing. 

If you need financial help with college or university: I am currently studying philanthropy at college and have completed my first term. I decided not to take out a student loan as I had a job. Unfortunately I have been made redundant and need financial help to continue my course. Any donation would be appreciated and I would keep in touch to let you know how I am progressing. 

If you need financial help to care for a cancer patient or loved one: I have recently left my job to care for my mother who is a cancer patient. Unfortunately I do not have the means to place her in a nursing home. I have found a great nursing home that would care for my mother and free me to look for a job. I have enclosed all the paperwork that you need to consider my situation and would welcome any donation or financial help you can give. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope to hear from you in the near future. Thank You.  

If you're looking for legal and legitimate ways to make money check out more of the money making posts shown below. I have used a number of these strategies to make money quickly. If you're prepared to work hard and embrace new ideas then check these posts out now.





No comments :

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS OF LAST 30 DAYS ON MILLIONAIRES GIVING MONEY

Where Can I Get a Free Car for My Family?

Where Can I Get Help From the Government?